Tuesday, October 30, 2012

China Glaze Beauty Within Swatch

Hey loves! Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Beauty Within from their United in Purpose Collection. I wanted a few more from the collection, but I had a huge haul this month and I used whatever small amount of control I had in me to pick just this one. It's a beautiful bright pink, the only thing I wasn't crazy about was the formula. I think it has some neon pigment in it because it dried semi-matte and I was really expecting this to be a creme, especially because it was released in October. Oh well, the formula wasn't troublesome and it's still awesome with topcoat, just not what I was expecting. I used 2 coats and topcoat for the photos below.



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com