Saturday, November 17, 2012

OPI DS Classic and Bundle Monster 318

Hi loves. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much lately. This month has definitely been the toughest month of the nursing program so far and it's still not over. I promise lots of posts when finals are over mid December. Until then, here is a mani I had to find time to squeeze in. I used OPI DS Classic and stamped using BM 318 in Konad Black. My birthday is in a week on the 24th so at least I will make time for some birthday nails!



 
Here's a swatch of OPI DS Classic on its own. Such a beautiful tan holo! 


7 comments:

  1. Oohhh this is soooo beautiful!!!! Right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo is perfect and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Good luck with finals x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DS Classic is gooorrrggeeoous! I love the stamps you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color itself and it looks great with the stamping on it. LOVE!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Love the combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely basecolor from OPI and lovely stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com