Sunday, December 2, 2012

China Glaze Desert Sun & Models Own Disco Inferno

Happy Sunday. Today I have something you don't usually see me wearing--glitter! I have started experimenting with using glue as a base coat to avoid painful glitter removal. I did this on Thanksgiving as a full mani using glue as a basecoat. Too bad after I showered and started getting ready they started coming off lol. At least I didn't have any trouble removing the glitter =P Here's China Glaze Desert Sun topped with Models Own Disco Inferno.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com