Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Essie Where's My Chauffeur & gLORIous 22k Goldleaf Topcoat

Hey loves! Today I have a polish I have been lemming for about a month now--Essie Where's My Chauffeur. I finally made a trip to the nail store and got it along with a new collection I'll be showing you tomorrow. Here's Essie Where's My Chauffeur and gLORIous 22k Goldleaf Topcoat. I love love love this Essie color! The gold flakes are cool, but were a pain in the butt to work with. The bottle is packed with gold flakes, but they don't want to stay on the darn brush. It's the second time I tried using it. To get this amount of flakes I ended up having a thick coat of clear and it took such a long time to dry. I prefer to use OPI The Man With the Golden Gun over this one--it may be only 18k, but it's so much easier to get the flakes on my nails.






11 comments:

  1. I ordered this two days ago! Can't wait! Beautiful combination you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this exact look a few weeks ago! Gorgeous isn't it! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful combination! I love the bright base colour, contrasting with the gold. I'm really wanting to paint my nails bright today, definitey inspired me! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful colour. This is going to be a must have for the spring/summer season xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. where's my chauffeur is a tiffany blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this color combo is so gorgeous! I love the bright color with the gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I want this gold leaf top coat soooo bad! *w*

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool polish! It fits with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous blue. nicely paired with the goldleaf topcoat.

    Amazing combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this combo!! Where's My Chauffeur is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com