Sunday, May 26, 2013

OPI Anti-Bleak & OPI Pink Yet Lavender Reverse Glitter Gradient

Hi beauties! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know I am. I had so many graduation festivities last week that all I want to do this weekend is sleep. Don't worry, I did my nails too. Here's a mani I wore a couple weeks ago when my preceptorship ended and I was finally able to do my nails. I used OPI Anti-Bleak and then did a reverse glitter gradient using OPI Pink Yet Lavender. Reverse glitter gradients are really growing on me because they're very pretty and take very little time to do!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com