Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bundle Monster Holiday Stamping Plate Collection Review


Hey loves! Where are all my stampaholics at? Today I have the new Bundle Monster Holiday Stamping Plate Collection for review. There are 25 plates and images for tons of holidays. I don't think I'll ever need to use any other set when I do a holiday themed manicure now. The holidays they have images for include: Christmas, Hanukkah, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, birthdays, baby, 4th of July, graduation, and Cinco de Mayo. There are also a few images that aren't specified for just a holiday like a few floral prints and romantic images as well.

The set comes in this little box and each plate has a blue film on it to protect it from scratches. It needs to be removed before use.


Each plate has a paper backing so you don't have to worry about getting cut on sharp edges.


Here's a look at some size comparisons. Measured L to R

Measured top to bottom


Measured L to R

Measured top to bottom.
As you can see, the images from the Holiday Set are exactly the same size as the 3rd BM set. Now let's take a look at some manicures I created with it!


OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls stamped using BM H25 in Konad Psyche Pink, Konad Yellow, Konad Princess Apple Green, & Konad Sky Pearl.



OPI A Definite Moust-Have stamped using BM H23 in Konad White



OPI Black Onyx stamped using BM H11 using China Glaze's Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Rare & Radiant, Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, and Want My Bawdy



So what are my thoughts about this set? I love that there are tons of holiday images in this set, but there are still other images that you can use for any occasion. I would definitely recommend this for someone who is a stampaholic or likes to do holiday themed nails. However, if you are looking for a starter set with images for everyday use, this set might not be for you. As far as image size, the size is perfect for my nails, they are the same size as the 3rd BM set and I got full coverage with the full nail designs. I had no trouble with getting the image to transfer and small details transferred with ease. I am definitely going to be getting a lot of use out of these plates because I love doing holiday themed manis! You can purchase this plate here for $21.99 (less than $1 per plate!).



Check out Bundle Monster on their:



6 comments:

  1. I have this set and love the images! I feel like I am ready for all holidays! Although I wish that there were more "patriotic" images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, even though all three manicures are lovely, I LOVE the last one!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I LOVE the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I went stamp crazy and bought the BM sets 1,2,3 and holiday. I lovvvve them and your work!!! I follow your blog and instagram. Your amazzin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com