Thursday, September 12, 2013

Color Club Pearl District & Cheeky Jumbo A

Hi loves! Quick post today. I have another mani using one of the new Color Club fall 2013 polishes I reviewed here. I used Color Club Pearl District and stamped using Cheeky Jumbo A in Born Pretty Store black stamping polish. I wanted to give the Born Pretty Store stamping polish another try. It got the job done, but I still prefer using my go to black stamping polish--Konad black. I've also been playing with my Cheeky Jumbo plates lately and I am so thrilled with the results. I have a couple more manis to post using them so stay tuned!



7 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com