Saturday, December 7, 2013

Picture Polish Believe--Swatch & Review

What's up weekenders? What do you all have planned for this lovely weekend? Tomorrow I'm going to my very first football game--Niners vs Seahawks. I'm really excited and of course I will be working on red and gold 49er nails tonight! Today I have one last Picture Polish to show you that I got for review--Believe. At first, I wasn't very excited to try this one because I'm picky with dark colors, but I was pleasantly surprised with it! It has a dark purple jelly base and teal shimmer.


Here it is at 3 coats plus topcoat. Smooth formula, easy application. 


I've been dying to do some stamping (it's been a whole week), so I decided this was the perfect opportunity. Here it is stamped with Nailz Craze NC 02 in Essie Blue Rhapsody. 


This color actually looked good on my skin tone which I liked, but once I stamped it, I loved it. One thing I didn't mention in my other Picture Polish reviews was that the brush is awesome. It is a little shorter and the bristles are just a tad firm and this led to me having little to no clean up. Well, that's the last of the Picture Polish pretties I have to show you. Next Saturday will be lonely without them =P. You can purchase this polish here for AU$10 which is around $9.11 in USD. Shipping is a bit pricey depending on what country you're from, so if you're in the US like me, you can also check out Llarowe, Overall Beauty, or find a seller in your country on Picture Polish's Network page.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a stunning polish!! I love the addition of the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com