Saturday, April 11, 2015

Glam Polish Sorcerer's Apprentice & MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10

Happy Saturday folks! Quick post today. I did this mani while swatching Glam Polish's Master's of Illusion Collection. I used Glam Polish Sorcerer's Apprentice and stamped using MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10 in Mundo de Unas Black. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. Rachel from Glam Polish actually asked me to swatch the last 4 polishes from the Master's of Illusion Collection so be on the lookout for those swatches next week!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com