Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bundle Monster Time Machine Stamping Plates Review


Hi friends! Today I have Bundle Monster Time Machine plates to share with you. The set consists of 6 plates (BM-XL131 through BM-XL136) with different designs from historical time periods. Each plate measures 4.75 in x 2.4 in. 


Color Club 'Til the Record Stops stamped using Bundle Monster BM-XL132 in Mundo de Unas Chocolate


Here are the two that I received for review.



These XL rectangular plates seem to be etched better than the traditional round plates from Bundle Monster as I didn't have any issues picking up or transferring the image I used. The sizes of the images are great for large nails. A couple of the plates in the set don't strike me as having a time machine theme, but they are cute nonetheless. You can purchase these plates here for $24.99. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com