Monday, May 16, 2011

Zoya Apple & Konad M73

This is the third color I got from Zoya's Sunshine Collection. I love green, but I just don't wear them for too long because I'm worried my nails will be super stained. I like green so much that I ended up buying both Apple and Ivanka from Zoya! I'll show Ivanka in a later post. This is a green color that has a yellow tone to it. It has beautiful gold glitter in it that makes it super shimmery. I started to stamp with yellow in top of it, but it wasn't showing up, so I chose white instead. I used Konad M73 and stamped in Konad white. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com