Monday, November 4, 2013

Polished by KPT Hot Like Wasabi & Kelvin Bleu Swatches

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was practicing advanced stamping over the weekend so I will be sharing a few of those attempts with you soon. Today I have a couple Polished by KPT polishes to show you. I have already shown you a few in October, but today I have ones that are both thermal and holographic--Hot Like Wasabi and Kelvin Bleu. These 2 are my favorites that I have tried so far because of the nice formula and the scattered holo effect.



Hot Like Wasabi--cold. This color reminds me of the Disney Movie Princess and the Frog. Maybe that's why I like it so much. 


Hot Like Wasabi--warm.


Hot Like Wasabi--in transition.


Full transition


Kelvin Bleu--cold.


Kelvin Bleu--warm.


Kelvin Bleu--in transition.


Full transition


You can purchase these polishes from http://www.polishedbykpt.com/. You can also follow Katherine on Instagram for more swatches and updates on when she has a restock.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com