Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve 2015

Happy New Year! I didn't have much inspiration this year for my NYE mani because I used my favorite images for last year's mani lol. Here's my mani for tonight. It's China Glaze Liquid Leather topped with Serum No 5 Final Countdown stamped using MoYou London Festive 05 in Mundo de Unas White. Sorry that I took a few months off from blogging this year, but I'm happy to be back in the swing of things and that you all stuck with me. Thank you all so much and Happy Near Year to you all! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com