Thursday, January 1, 2015

Color Club Friends With Benefits & PUEEN 83

Happy New Year! 2015 is here and I'm super excited to see what this year holds in store for me. I can't call this my first mani of the new year since it's from November, but I want to get all my saved up manis posted before I start posting new ones. Here's Color Club Friends with Benefits stamped using PUEEN 83 in Mundo de Unas Black. And since you're all dying to know, I'm headed to have some pizza and beer in a bit. You won't be hearing me make any new year's resolutions to stay away from pizza! <3



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com