Sunday, January 11, 2015

OPI's OPI Scores A Goal & MoYou London Pro 02

Good evening everyone! Quick post before I read and go to bed. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I did! I ate lots of yummy junk food and did a Gelibility mani today which I'll share with you later on this week. Today I have a tape mani to share with you. I did this about a week ago hoping to start off the new year with a mani incorporating the Pantone color of the year, marsala, but this wasn't quite the right color. I'll make another attempt once I find something closer. In the meantime, here's OPI's OPI Scores A Goal stamped using MoYou London Pro 02 in OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. I haven't done a mani using tape in ages because I'm not great at them, but I felt like getting out of my comfort zone and challenging myself. I hope to do that a lot more this year!



2 comments:

  1. It looks great with the different sized triangles, I will use it as inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com