Saturday, December 24, 2011

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve and Konad M59

Today I have a winter snowflake mani to show you. I've seen a lot of snowflake designs that look very similar, so I tried to make mine look a little different. I used a base of China Glaze Blue Year's Eve. Then I used some scotch tape to make the V-shape and painted the tips with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep. To make it look shimmery, I added Essie Luxeffects in Pure Pearlfection. Then I stamped with Konad M59 in Konad White. Lastly, I added some blue rhinestones. I was worried I was adding too much, but I ended up really liking the end result =]

Outside

Outside

Inside

Inside

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning. The colours, the design, the elegance....wow. You really did a great job here. Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I really am loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this - an awesome and unique winter mani. and the gems add a really nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are absolutely lovely! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com