Thursday, December 22, 2011

China Glaze Poinsettia, China Glaze Ring In the Red, and Konad M65

I wanted to do a candy cane theme for my first Christmas mani. My first idea didn't work out, but I still succeeded! My first idea was to have a red glitter base and water marble with white and clear. The reason I wanted to marble with white and clear was so the red and white wouldn't mix together and look pink, but unfortunately the clear polishes I tried using didn't work for me. I think I should've just tried marbling using white and red. Oh well. I still wanted a candy cane look so I used China Glaze Poinsettia and China Glaze Ring In the Red for a base and then stamped using Konad M65 in Konad White. Still looks candy cane like right...right? Lol.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It's so pretty and you stamping is so crisp and clean :-) I need this konad plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fancy gift wrap! Very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com