Friday, December 16, 2011

Gold Leopard Gradient


This is another one of my few manis that is actually inspired by a clothing article I own. My shirt had a lot of different shades of brown with a leopard print so I decided to use several shades of gold for my nails. I used China Glaze Passion, OPI Bling Dynasty, and OPI DS Glow for the gradient. I stamped using BM 221 in Konad Black. Lastly, I used a dotting tool to add China Glaze Cleopatra inside the leopard spots. I wonder if I used enough gold =]



7 comments:

  1. I love the gradient effect. Pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !! These look very nice ! You have a great blog , i love your blog !! :)) i following you :)
    i wish follow me back..kissess xXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love everything about this - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! My sister would love this look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com