Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Nails

Last post of 2011! I wanted to do a mani perfect for New Years and all I could think of was these Technicolor nails by Liz at Liquidjelly. She put up a tutorial and I tried to follow it as best as I could, I think it came out pretty cool, but I should have used smaller pieces of tape on my first couple of nails. I used OPI DS Signature as my base color, added all the little strips of tape, and then did the gradient using China Glaze First Mate, Zoya Charla, Zoya Ivanka, and OPI Simply Smashing. I did these last night so I don't have any pics of it in the sun, but here they are! What does your New Years mani look like?





Happy New Years everyone! Be safe and see you all in 2012 =]

15 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com