Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Water Marble

I wanted to do two Christmas water marble manis, but I only had time for this one. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to. I think the gold I used kind of mixed with the other colors a bit, but I still think it looks pretty decent. Does anyone have any suggestions of a gold polish that works well with water marbling? My favorite nail is my index finger, I wish all of my nails turned out that way. I used a base color of China Glaze Passion and to marble I used China Glaze Passion, Sally Hansen  Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red, and Zoya Holly. Anyways, short post today, my nails are drying as I do this post. I have two more really festive Christmas nails to show in the next couple days!


6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I have no tips for you, I'm in awe of this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Water marble is so hard, but yours looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo gorgeous! i tried to make water marble but didnt work out good lol there's something wrong with my polish, they drop go direct to the bottom lol but im gonna try with others...

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! i'm so envious of people that can watermarble. My first few attempts were really bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com