Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Colored Double Lightning Bolt

Merry Christmas everyone! I have a pretty cool mani to show you today. I have been scared to try out scotch tape manicures because I've been paranoid of ripping off my base colors, but I got brave and wanted to challenge myself by doing something a little more difficult. I used a tutorial from Jane at Nailside. It's my first one and I'm pretty proud of how it came out =] I used China Glaze Poinsettia, China Glaze Passion, and China Glaze Holly Day. I think I'll be trying out some more scotch tape manis in the near future! Hope everyone has a wonderful day with their loved ones!



My right hand! Haha I think ever since I started my blog I have only posted pics of my right hand TWICE.  

5 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com