Monday, January 27, 2014

Born Pretty Store--Gold Arabesque Pattern Water Decals Review

Hey polished pretties! Today I have some Arabesque Pattern water decals from Born Pretty Store to review. They're shiny gold and come on a fairly large sheet. I've used water decals before, and the sheet was probably about half of this size so that was a pleasant surprise. 


To get an idea of how many decals are on here, for 4 nails I used the 2 upper corner designs and had some extra decal leftover. This sheet would last at least a few manicures or to get even more use, pedicures! I don't know about you guys, but I always have designs at least on my big toes so these would be great to jazz up a plain pedicure. 


The base color is Morgan Taylor Candy Coated Coral. 


I really love how beautiful and elegant this manicure turned out with minimal effort. The only thing I had some issue with is that the plastic decal material doesn't melt when you clean up with acetone. To avoid this issue, be careful sizing and cutting the decal before placing it on your nail and make sure it doesn't extend onto your cuticle area. You can purchase these decals here for $4.99. Use my code NV7X31 for 10% off your entire purchase. 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute design and manicure! herself madly in love stickers - the easiest way to decorate manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think I need these decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty :) I saw this on instagram & liked it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com