Sunday, January 12, 2014

Born Pretty Store--Patterned Round & Square Nail Stud Wheel Review

Hey my polished pretties! I have some really cool nail studs to show you from Born Pretty Store. I'm not sure if you guys can tell, but I really like using nail studs. When I first saw these, I knew I really wanted to try them out because they're not your typical studs--they're patterned! The nail wheel comes with both square and round studs and each shape comes in both silver and gold. Then website lists the size as 2-3mm. I didn't measure them, but I think they're all 3mm which is a perfect size to use one or a few on each nail. I made 2 manis with the studs and I ended up loving both looks.


Here I used the gold square studs over OPI Hey Baby. When they're all lined up, it almost looks like it's one long stud which I think looks really cool. The wheel also contains these square studs in silver.



Here I used the round silver studs over OPI 4 in the Morning. It's a matte satin polish, but here it's shown with topcoat. The wheel also contains these round studs in gold. 

You really can't go wrong with these studs. They give edge to a plain manicure, but the pattern makes them look classy as well. They're big enough to use one on each nail or small enough to use several. The best part is that the wheel has a bunch of studs in it so you could get a ton of use out of it. You can purchase the stud wheel here for $3.23. Use my code NV7X31 for 10% off your entire order. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and I love how 4 in the Morning looks with a top coat on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, i need these studs! look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manis are so cute. The studs are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot pink with gold combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com