Monday, January 6, 2014

OPI I Sing in Color & MoYou London Pro 02 XL

Hey loves! So this weekend I finally got my polished paws on the OPI Gwen Stefani collection and I played with them all morning. I have swatches, but I also did some nail art and I'm kind of dying to share this mani with you before swatches because I used one of the polishes to stamp and it looks gorgeous. Here's OPI I Sing in Color stamped using MoYou London Pro 02 XL in OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. The gold on the index and pinky is also OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. I didn't expect it to stamp so well, but I was thrilled at how sparkly it looks over the dark base. I'll be sharing swatches and nail art using all OPI Gwen Stefani collection polishes this week so stay tuned!



4 comments:

  1. Love.Angel.Music.Baby looks so amazing stamped and definitely brings out the silver sparkles. Gorgeous nails as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow This looks so nice!
    I love that it stamps well, can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I wish I could line my stamps us this well, I tend to stick to flowy, flowery, organic designs because I still struggle with alignment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't believe the color stamps!! I wonder if this gown needs a crown stamps now. It is also a satin finish! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com