Thursday, January 16, 2014

OPI I Sing in Color & 3D Bow Charm

Hey beauties! Today I have my last mani to share with you using the OPI Gwen Stefani polishes. Here's OPI I Sing in Color with a 3D bow charm that was gifted to me. I don't really wear 3D charms this size for a full mani, I prefer to just take pictures with them lol. I do think it looks really cool, but it would probably bother me if it caught on anything. How do you ladies feel about large 3D charms--do you enjoy wearing them? Also sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I filmed 2 videos this week and I haven't edited them or the pics yet. I'm such a noob, but I do really want to make it a goal this year to upload more YouTube vids so at least I'm working on it!


3 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the bow to this mani, it's such a cute and girly touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3d charms but I only wear them for nail art posts then pick them off for actual wear! They aren't at all practical unfortunately

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com