Friday, January 17, 2014

ILNP Gradient & MoYou London Pro 05 XL

Happy Friday! The weekend is here and that means the NFC championship game is this Sunday! I'm so excited. It's going to be a huge game because of the crazy rivalry between the 49ers and the Seahawks so you know what I'll be doing this weekend--screaming at the tv. Anyways, enough football talk, more nail talk! I did these peacock nails last week and I wasn't really happy with how my pics came out so I've been lagging on posting them. I did a gradient using I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Washing Ashore and ILNP Contraband and stamped using MoYou London Pro 05 XL in OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. The gold I used to stamp with showed up so well over a dark creme in a recent mani I did, but was hard to capture over a shimmer. I'll probably just use it over cremes from now on. I wish the pics of this came out better, it really was pretty in person!




Here's a cell phone pic under my LED lamp. It shows the purple tips much better! 

4 comments:

  1. Even though the stamping is a bit more subtle, I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been try to find the I love nails polish I live in England and can't find it is it possible to let me know how I can get it please

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com