Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani Collection Swatches

Happy Humpday! Today I have the OPI Gwen Stefani collection to show you. I feel like it took forever for me to get my hands on this collection. I know it's barely starting to be sold, but I typically get collections a couple weeks before they're released so waiting for this one was driving me nuts! This collection consists of 7 polishes: 1 metallic chrome, 2 matte satins, 1 glitter, and 3 cremes.



Here's OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, the red creme. It comes in its own box and includes Swarovski crystals, studs, and nail glue. 





OPI Push and Shove, the metallic chrome. It comes with a mini base coat Lay Down That Base to help with application. 


OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. 2 coats, no topcoat. Nice formula and application. Dries fast. Semi-matte satin finish.


OPI 4 in the Morning. 2 coats, no topcoat. Nice formula and application. Semi-matte satin finish. 


OPI Over and Over A-Gwen. 3 coats plus topcoat. Nice formula and application. 


OPI In True Stefani Fashion (over Over and Over A-Gwen). Glitter topper with medium sized square glitter and small circle glitter. 


OPI Hey Baby. 2 coats plus topcoat. Nice creamy formula. A bit darker IRL. 


OPI I Sing in Color. 2 coats plus topcoat. Thin formula so be careful with application so your cuticles don't get stained. Gorgeous oxblood creme. I don't like vampy colors, but I take that back for this polish!


OPI Push and Shove. 1 coat, no topcoat. Chrome mirror finish. I used OPI Lay Down that Base base coat that comes with this polish to make application easier. With regular base coat, it was really streaky during application. The wear on this isn't great, but on the back of the box it states that it's meant to be worn for one night only which makes sense. I would totally wear this for a night out! I know it shows every ridge on my nail, but no one is going to be looking that close at my nails. 

I really love this collection! I could live without the glitter polish, but I love getting entire collections so I had to get them all. The red and pink cremes aren't terribly unique, but I'm going to wear them all and the thought "is this polish unique" doesn't ever run through my mind when I'm buying polish--I'm a nail polish addict hello! Alright, now that you've seen swatches, I'll be showing you a few more manis over the next few days using these polishes. Hope you're not sick of them yet! 

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful swatches! I'm with you....I had to get them all too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Especially the satin finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummu!! :) I can't wait to get mine, too. Gwen polishes are the first OPI collection I'm getting as a whole all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com