Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saran Wrap Smush & Triangles with MoYou London Pro 02 XL

Hey lacquer lovers! I had naked nails for a few days last week and when I finally had time to paint my nails, I didn't know what to do! Do you guys ever find yourself in the same dilemma? I decided to do a mani on my to try list of manicures that other wonderful people have created. This was inspired by Leyamonster's design. I started off with a base of Morgan Taylor All White Now and then did the saran wrap smush (blob different colors onto your nail and lightly smush with saran wrap to blend) with Morgan Taylor Lip Service, Morgan Taylor Invitation Only, and Essie in the Cabana. Then I stamped using MoYou London Pro 02 XL in Konad White. I really like how these turned out. It's always nice when you want to re-create something and it comes out right =]


33 comments:

  1. Pretty color combo! It looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great colorful design, I really love it! So fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Your stamping is so crisp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's awesome! I have that plate so I have to try this once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you should! Looks complicated, but it's so easy.

      Delete
  5. this is totally awesome! amzing colours and pattern! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am DYING over these. MEGA SWOON OMG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much Ms. Nail Art Guru Sarah! <3

      Delete
  7. I have that dilemma every time. :D Perfect mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marry! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  8. These are amazing!!!!!! So glad to have inspired you girlie!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks so much Leya keep up the amazing work!

      Delete
  9. It came out amazing! So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the look of this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful combination. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the idea of gradient stamping, but i just started out stamping an still fight with the "average" design. i fail most of the time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww keep at it! Not everything works out for me on the first few tries =]

      Delete
  13. This is beautiful! Do you have a video on how you do the Saran Wrap smush? I looked up the Saran Wrap and none of them were as beautiful as yours. Love the colors too! Also on the DSC_6736blog nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I don't have a video of it right now. I'm getting the hang of making videos, so this method is on my to-do list! So glad you enjoyed this look <3

      Delete
    2. I will look forward to seeing more videos! I think the ones you have done are great. Please let me know if and when you do one for this method.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com