Thursday, June 16, 2011

Color Club Worth the Risque


Picked this one up in my haul earlier this week. I really wanted some holo polishes for my collection because I don't have any linear holos and I'm so jealous of looking at pictures of everyone elses haha. I got 3 from color club: Worth the Risque (this one), Wild at Heart, and Fashion Addict. This one had kind of a thick formula so it wasn't the easiest to apply, but it was still totally manageable though. I used 4 coats here to get an even application, but 3 would've been fine. It's not very holo, but I don't care because it's my first linear holo and some holo is better than none =]

Favorite pic of this one! Click to enlarge.


Kinda dark, but it shows the holo pretty well.

10 comments:

  1. they look amazing! what's it like taking them off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nat, get yourself to CVS and buy the milani holos. the green one is quite linear. the purple is almost linear. and the others are just beautiful, blingy, holo sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, it's not super linear, but so hot nonetheless! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! I have Worth The Risk and really love it. My Fashion Addict is not holo at all but my Worth The Risk is and yep any holo is a good holo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still need that color.

    by the way - just thought i would let you know that i nominated your blog for a liebster award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kate: Removing it was just as easy as a regular creme polish. I was so happy! Haha

    @Rebecca: Ooh thanks for the recommendations! I'm on a no-buy, but if my fiancee treats me to polish again I'll totally get them haha.

    @Sara, Loodie, Laurie: Thanks!!

    @Summer: OMG thanks so much! I just checked it out, you are too kind! =D That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Worth the Risque! Took me 3 coats to make it looks good but though thick formula, it's a good polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com