Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys & Bundle Monster BM 214


Can you believe it, this is my one and only brown nail polish! I just got it last week in my haul and really wanted to try it. I like it a lot! This is 3 coats of O.P.I. Suzi Loves Cowboys from their Texas Collection. It looks like I melted down a chocolate bar and painted my nails with it, yum! I wanted to use a bright color to stamp on this one and I had the perfect idea-- a Pocahontas/Native American inspired theme. I stamped using BM 214 in Konad Sky Pearl. Then I added dots using China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and China Glaze Hey Sailor. The stamping isn't done as well as my other manis, but it's a little harder with less intricate designs. I kept scraping more polish off than I wanted to. I still totally love the way this looks though!





Oh yea, and I just want to share the wonderful news with you all: I won Rebecca's giveaway from Rebecca Likes Nails!!! I'm sooo happy and I'll be sure to make a post about all the goodies when I receive them. Thanks Rebecca! <3 

13 comments:

  1. Aww you're so sweet! Thank you Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And congrats on winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great! first I saw the pictures, and the first thing that came to my mind was pocahontas...so your idea toally worked out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors over the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Pocahontas did her nails, this is what they would look like...Love the blue over the brown :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i posted a comment in your fb but i just had to say one more thing! lol. that brown is to die for!!!!

    love!!!

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay giveaway :) i hope the postal workers get legislated back to work this week so i can send it to you soon!

    and this is such a cute mani!
    i went as pocahontas for halloween when i was a kid... 4 years in a row. i really loved the costume, i guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie I really like this! I'm loving that Sky Pearl--think I might have to get that for stamping, that blue really shows up on the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Good to know I accomplished my mission! =D

    @Rebecca: LOL 4 years?! That's crazy. I've dressed up as Pocahontas once when I was 17 for Halloween and then once again when I was 18 for a costume party. I love the costume too!

    @Laurie: Get it! It's such a great color to use on top of medium/dark colors! I've used it so many times and I'm glad I own it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com