Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OPI Spark de Triomphe & O.P.I. White Shatter

I'm so glad I bought another set from OPI's Serena Williams Glam Slam Collection. Not much to say about this one, except that I LOVE it! Spark de Triomphe has a clear base with 2 different sizes of silver and gold glitter. I believe I used 3 coats here. Then of course, I used white shatter on top. I would have to say that out of the 3 brands of crackle/shatter polishes I've tried (Sally Hansen, China Glaze, OPI) that the OPI shatters have the best formula and work well for me all the time! My pictures really don't do this one justice.




2 comments:

  1. I'm still not sure how I feel about white shatter but I love the gold =P Btw, I left you award on my page if you wanted to grab it! http://yasmin-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was hesitant at first because I read someone saying that it looks like bird poo and then I thought, hmm it kinda does lol. This really does look nicer in person. Thanks so much for the award Yasmin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com