Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Multicolored Leopard Print Nails

I've seen nails done like this before and always wanted to try it out, so I finally did! First I used Wet n Wild French Creme for the base color. Then I used Konad M57 for the leopard print in Konad black. Lastly, I used a small dotting tool to add the colors. (Red: China Glaze Hey Sailor, Orange: ChG Papaya Punch, Yellow: ChG Happy Go Lucky, Green: ChG Four Leaf Clover, Blue: ChG Flyin' High, Purple: L.A. Girl Disco Brites Hustle). I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat over it, like I do over everything, but it kinda smeared this one a bit. It's usually really visible when using Konad black over white especially. I kinda wish I used hot pink instead of red and lime green instead of green. Also, this is random, but all my customers at work this weekend thought they were just stickers. It was kind of flattering and annoying at the same time. Anyone else feel the same way/have any thoughts on that? Haha.



11 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!! it does look like stickers to me, but much more pretty that stickers. <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does kind of look like a sticker, but I think that's because the leopard print is so neat and perfect, looks really cute though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really want to try this for summer.

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute :) The leopard print is so perfect *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow! leopard print looks very gorgeous with colorful dots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks everyone! I guess the design looking like a sticker is more of a compliment huh? Anyways, you all should try this look! It's really easy and fun =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made them so perfect - that's why people thought they were stickers - take that as a compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually trying this look this weekend and I'm wearing it to SF pride :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com