Monday, June 6, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX Lunar Eclipse Swatch

Last, but not least from the Cosmix  FX collection is Lunar Eclipse. I kept saying this with each polish, but this one was really the hardest to photograph lol. I think it's because this is a blue and purple duochrome and blue and purple are really hard to capture on camera. Purple usually ends up looking blue which is really frustrating. The base of this color is such a vibrant, rich blue that I would totally wear it just like that. To make it even better, there is a ton of purple glitter, giving it a cool duochrome effect. Like I said, it was hard to capture, but I hope you can tell. I used 3 coats, no topcoat.

Outdoors, shade with flash.

Outdoors, sunlight with flash.

Indoors with flash.

Indoors with flash.

How the polish looks in the bottle.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks!! Me too I really liked this one from the collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the blues! i just bought a blue polish myself.

    please check out my blog:

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never seen this one before! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nce. i love the undertone! Oh, I also followed you! Nice blog BTW :)

    Xoxo,
    misskatv beauty straight forwards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com