Thursday, June 2, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX Halley's Comet Swatch

I didn't realize this until recently, but I have a lot of untried polishes I really need to start swatching. I'm going to go through all of my Orly Cosmic FX polishes first and hopefully that makes a dent. Today I have Halley's Comet. It's a beautiful blue/green with greenish gold glitter. I've read it's a dupe of Zoya Charla, which is a bummer because I own both, although I haven't tried Charla yet. Oh well, at least it's a pretty color and not an ugly one!




How the polish looks in the bottle.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! This is very close to Charla. I have a swatch of it on one of my older posts if you want to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps an idea I read the other day on the internet:
    - Write all the untried polishes on notes and put them together in a bowl. Everytime you want to polish/swatch, you take a note out of the bowl. So you don't have to choose which one you wan't to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really pretty. mermaid like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^i like maartje's idea! i might have to do that for my swatch project!

    luuuuuv halley's comet, i'm getting it in a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That's a great idea, but I'm kinda OCD with some stuff so I'd probably do like same collection or same brand at least lol. I can't help it =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com