Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX Space Cadet Swatch

I got all 6 Orly Cosmic FX polishes sometime last month and I haven't used any of them. I finally decided to start swatching them. The first I chose is Space Cadet because I've read other blogs and it seems to be the favorite of the collection. I took several pics for this one bc it was a little difficult to capture the different colors of this beauty! I used 3 coats for opacity. Click photos to enlarge.

How the polish looks in the bottle.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!
    I don't have this one but I have a British dupe by accessorize called aztec =]
    Looks amazing on your nails btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you captured this colour so well on your pics! When I tried that, I could never get it on a photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really similar to aztec from acessorize. Thanks for the swatch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's good that a similar color is easily accessible even in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com