Friday, June 24, 2011

Gradient Zebra Mani

Okay Rebecca, out of all your manis that I love and want to re-create (all of them =P), this one has just been staring at me and I had to do it! Haha you can check out the tutorial for this design by Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails. First color: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, second color: Color Club Koo-Koo CaChoo, third color: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuchsia Power. I used Konad M57 in Konad Black. For some reason, the orange in the photos doesn't show up that much, but in person it totally shows.



I'm sure you can tell, I've had a casualty this week and decided to chop all my nails ='[ Oh well, I should get used to short nails because when I start a nursing program in September, I will have to cut them even shorter than this.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That's sooo my kind of mani ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colour combo on this. I may try it out but with leopard print instead because I'm not very good at stamping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo :D the stamping looks great btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Can't wait to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this design! its really beautiful! i love to do this designs too on my nails coz its really pretty! by the way im a new follower. :)


    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! Fab-u-lous! Love the color combo and the stamping! It would also look great with leopard print:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I will try another gradient sometime with leopard print =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com