Saturday, June 4, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX It's Not Rocket Science Swatch


I love green and I especially love this color! It's Not Rocket Science has a medium green base and bright green glitter. At some angles the glitter appears green, at others it appears gold. This color was the easiest to photograph from the Cosmic FX Colletion! I used 3 coats, no topcoat.


Sunlight with flash.

Shade without flash.

How the polish looks in the bottle.
I only have 2 more to show from this collection and then I'll have some nail art back up! At least I finally got around to these. It was a good time for me to try them anyways because I've been feeling ill all week and these didn't take much of a toll on me.

2 comments:

  1. Is that color similar to OPI Simply Smashing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Simply Smashing is a much lighter yellow/green shade and the glitter is finer. It's Not Rocket Science is a darker, more prominently green shade with bigger glitter. This one also has almost a gold duochrome to it at some angles =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com