Saturday, June 25, 2011

OPI Ogre the Top Blue & Bundle Monster BM 224

This is such a perfect mani for spring/summer! I used O.P.I. Ogre the Top Blue as my base. I used 2 coats in the first photo, but didn't realize it wasn't completely opaque until I took pics, so after that I added another coat. It's really a beautiful blue. I love all of the colors from the Shrek Collection, but I only own this one =[ I stamped using BM 224 with Konad White and then added some gold glitter in the middle of all the flowers.



12 comments:

  1. Love it! It's so dainty and country like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) it's so summer-ish, and the color combo is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that OPI colour! getting it very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this. i have this color but i can never decide what to do with it! this is ADORBS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog, love the designs you do! Looking forward to see more of your mani's. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!such bright colors and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute mani! Btw I linked back to you on my most recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo pretty <3

    You received the sunshine award: http://dutch-diana.blogspot.com/2011/06/awards-awards-and-more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the stamping! Great accent with the gold center!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com