Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Freehand Nail Art

Wow I really suck at making creative names for my posts. Sorry! Anyways, as I was saying yesterday, I wanted to do some abstract nail art for my wedding shower, I didn't like how the first mani came out, so this is my second one. I think it suited the occasion much better than my previous post and I'm glad I didn't settle :) I LOVE how this came out. I think this can definitely be a "go-to" design for me if I want to do nails for a special occasion. I got some inspiration from Dollface22772's tutorial on YouTube. It helped me a lot because I almost never do freehand nail art. For the base I used China Glaze Heli-Yum. I love this color!


11 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing!!! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yasmin! I'm proud of this one since I didn't rely on stamping or crackle =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear you on sucking at titles. that is such a big problem for me too! lol. just doing my daily blog rounds. tc.

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop with your incredible free hand already you are making me SO jealous lol! Great job and I love this China Glaze color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing :) I love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazingly beautiful!!! LOVE! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this mani. It looks so well put together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look airbrushed!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! You're all so sweet <3

    @Nana: I did get a few people saying they look airbrushed, including you. YAY! That's such a huge compliment =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com