Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Go Lucky & BM 203

Believe it or not, this was my very first time using China Glaze (not including Passion that I used to stamp 2 weeks ago)! Haha I'm probably the last nailphile to use CG. I just got this color a couple weeks ago and have been wanting to try it out. It's CG Happy Go Lucky from the Up and Away collection. The formula was perfect and dried fast. This is my all time favorite yellow polish! The formula was so awesome, this makes me want to buy so much more CG, but I better wait awhile since I told myself I wouldn't buy any nail stuff for awhile. I stamped using BM plate 203 with Konad Special Princess Polish in Apple.



5 comments:

  1. i can't wait for my new BM plates to get here so i can use that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til u get yours too! Haha I love all your nail art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love the yellow and green striking colours. I just got my first few BM plates but that image isn't on there :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natalie: Thanks!
    @Nail stories: thank u! Aww u should really pick up the second set, there's so many designs to use. Have fun with your new plates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com