Thursday, May 12, 2011

Zoya Faye & BM 05

Julie from Varnish Me Up requested a swatch of Zoya Faye that I just got recently, so here you go =] I'll also be showing swatches of my other Zoya polishes over the next few days. This is a beautiful color, one unlike any that I own so far (I currently have under 100 polishes haha let's see how long that lasts). It's a mauve color that leans toward a light to medium purple shade. It has a really sparkly light gold glitter duochromoe effect to it. I used 3 coats, it seemed just a little sheer. For the nail art, I stamped with BM 05 and used Konad white. I got the idea of the stamp placement from soguesswhat11 on YouTube. 

Outdoors, no flash. This is the true color of the polish.

Outdoors, with flash. With flash, the purple looks a little darker than it really is, but this shows the gold glitter better.





 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog

    Please check out mine http://britters89.blogspot.com/ and i always love followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love patterns stamped at the cuticle edge of the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was my first time trying to do that, but I actually like it! I'm going to have to try it some more ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com