Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OPI DS Extravagance & BM 221

I thought I didn't own any holo polishes, but some other blogs describe this polish as being one. Not sure if it's a true holo, but I can say it's gorgeous! I used OPI Designer Series in Extravagance. It's a reddish purple color with holo glitter, maybe that's why it's kinda hard to say whether it is or not. I thought it would have a bumpy finish, but surprisingly, it had a very smooth finish. The formula was great. I used two coats for opacity. I stamped with Bundle Monster BM 221 in Konad White. I have to say, I'm really pleased with the new Bundle Monster plates. I'd go as far as saying the second set actually works just as well as Konad image plates!





I don't know why my thumbnails appear so blurry. They're really clear when you click to enlarge them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm a new follower #45
    I love the color of the polish.
    I'm having a giveaway over at my blog. Come check it out:
    http://idapie.blogspot.com/2011/04/ida-pies-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out really cute! As for the thumb when the image or nails are that close the lens can only keep a certain area in focus. Which would be the other nails in the center of the frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ida: yay new follower! That always brightens my day. I will definitely check out your GA. Thank u!
    @Chrissy: thanks! Hehe I meant thumbnail pic not thumb nail. Lol I never thought i would use those two in a sentence lol. I appreciate ur input! Thank u =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com