Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pirate Mani 1


Arggh mateys! Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides comes out this Friday! I want to do a few pirate themed nails. This is partly because I work at a movie theater so I will at least have a purpose to wear crazy pirate nails =] This is something I did really quick before bed so it's not perfect, but I think its pretty cute. I stamped using BM 225 in Konad white. I did a different mani last night but I'm not sure if I'm going to post it because my stupid fauxnad plate with a mermaid barely picks up on my stamper. Oh well. Who else is going to be doing pirate nails?!



2 comments:

  1. Really cool pirate theme. You know what I was thinking? If the base colour was green or yellow, it would remind me of poison signs...Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're totally right, that would look like poison signs! I didn't even think about it til now. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com