Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Haul!

My friend at work told me she got Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat this weekend, so yesterday I went to Walgreens and bought one of every color (except black because I already have one)! They were $6.99 each and I had 2 manufacturers coupons and got $2.00 off my purchase. I would have printed more, but I wasn't sure I could use more than one so that's all I printed =[ I'll be using these probably after this week because I want to do a few differnt pirate themed nails for the opening week of Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides! Anyways, here's what I bought:

L to R: Antiqued Gold, Snow Blast, Fractured Foil

L to R: Fuchsia Shock, Vintage Violet, Cherry Smash, Distressed Denim

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. swatch swatch swatch!!! i need to see the purple red blue and gold! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha next week I promise! I gotta do my pirate nails this weekend =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com