Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rainbow Houndstooth Nails

Hey so I FINALLY made time to do my nails today. I actually did a few different manis today, but I decided to show you this one first. I got this idea from Miss80Million on YouTube. It's really basic stuff, but it looks soo cute and colorful! I used Konad M63 and stamped in Konad black. Here are the colors I used from L to R: L.A. Girl Disco Brites in Disco Fever, CG Happy Go Lucky, L.A. Girl Disco Brites in Can U Dig It?, L.A. Girl Disco Brites in Deejay, and L.A. Girl Disco Brites in Hustle.





7 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com