Monday, May 9, 2011

Zoya Haul

I mentioned awhile back that I was going to order from Zoya online because they had a special for Earth Day. This package arrived at my parents house last week, but I didn't pick it up until yesterday. Here they are! I really love how sparkly they all look =]

L to R: Faye, Apple, Tanzy (from Zoya Sunshine Collection)

L to R: Gilda, Charla, Ivanka, Mimi (from Zoya Sparkle Collection)

This arrived at my house today! O.P.I. Silver Shatter! I ordered this one on Amazon. After ordering this, I ended up ordering O.P.I. Mermaid Tears on Amazon as well, so that one is still on its way. I really love the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection and I may just order O.P.I. Planks A Lot as well. It's so hard to just pick a few!

5 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE Gilda and Charla! I have both of those and can't rave enough about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cool I can't wait to use them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want faye!! I hope you do swatches of it! I would love to see them since Im on a low buy and wont be buying them soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com