Friday, May 27, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fuchsia Shock

I decided to try Fuchsia Shock over a few different colors to see what different combos I'll be able to wear with it. I've seen China Glaze Broken Hearted (pink crackle) with a variety of colors on other blogs so I was pretty excited to try this one for myself. I just used some pretty basic polishes for the base colors.




The application was really easy and the polish cracked great. My favorite bases to use with this Fuchsia Shock crackle were the white, silver, and yellow. I still like the black and turquoise bases, but using these darker colors show how the pink is a little sheer. I'm happy I got this one, but I'd go for the China Glaze Broken Hearted Crackle if I really wanted an opaque pink crackle to use with some darker colors. I have one last crackle to try out and then I'll have some real nail art up again!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the white, silver, and yellow bases look amazing with the crackle on it! So pretty! Loved seeing all the different colors with the crackle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @natalie: Thanks! Now I feel like testing them wasn't a waste of time!
    @Vanessa: Thanks, me too!
    @Evelin: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com