Monday, May 2, 2011

More OPI Katy Perry Polish!

I actually did this mani last week and I'm glad I have something to show you guys because I'm still wearing my gorgeous teenage dream mani. I used OPI Not Like the Movies and stamped with Konad M57 in Konad black. When I first saw swatches of the color I wasn't too crazy about it because personally I like wearing bright colors, but after trying it out for myself, I ended up really liking it. It's a duochrome polish that appears purple, green, and silver at different angles. I tried taking a few different pics to show the different personalities of this polish.



Grr sorry my pictures are rotated for some odd reason.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :) I still have yet to use my OPI Not Like the Movies polish! Must try it soon! :) BTW, I gave you an award on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty mani! Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg another award?! what a wonderful nail week for me! =] glad to know people enjoy my blog even though I just started. I really appreciate your feedback ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com