Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zoya Tanzy & BM 225

I chose to use this nail color with this plate because the image on the plate kind of looks like a California poppy flower to me, except it didn't really come out as how I imagined it in my head lol. I wanted more orange to show =\ Oh well. I used Zoya in Tanzy, and I have to say I LOVE this color. I only own two orange polishes, Tanzy is one of them. I would totally wear this one by itself. It's an orange color with yellow/gold glitter. It reminds me of happiness, orange soda, and sunshine! I stamped with BM 225 in Konad white.

Outdoors with flash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com